Schedule A Wedding
Weddings are scheduled 6 to 12 months in advance. Pre-marital counseling is required and performed by our pastor.This usually takes place over a 6-month period of time. Our pastor will be the officiant for all ceremonies.
After reading the information provided and determining that you are interested in discussing further the possibility of having a wedding performed at Hyde Park Presbyterian Church, please follow the guidelines listed below.
- Call the Administrative Assistant (Jen Padua) at 253-0069 and inquire whether your proposed wedding date is available. Weddings are scheduled from 6 to 12 months in advance.
- At this time you will be asked to provide some basic information, and your wedding is then penciled in on the master church calendar. This is in no way a commitment for your wedding here at Hyde Park until you meet with the pastor to discuss your wedding plans and a final deposit is made.
- Your call will be transferred to the pastor’s voicemail, and he will then contact you to set up a meeting. He will discuss how we do weddings here at Hyde Park and answer any questions you may have.
- Once you have met with the pastor, and a final date is determined, your fee for reserving the church is due and payable. This fee is $300 for non-members with members not being charged a fee.
- The pastor will schedule you to begin your counseling sessions.
- An appointment will then be set up to discuss the ceremony with our Wedding Coordinator, Pam Tucker. If you have further questions, please email us or call 253-0069, extension 21.