Schedule A Wedding
Weddings are scheduled 6 to 12 months in advance. Pre-marital counseling is required and preformed by our pastor. After reading the information provided and determining that you are interested in discussing further the possibility of having a wedding performed at Hyde Park Presbyterian Church, please follow the guidelines listed below. This usually takes place over a 6-month period of time. Our pastor will be the officiant for all ceremonies.
- Call the Administrative Assistant (Jen Padua) at 253-0069 and inquire whether your proposed wedding date is available. Weddings are scheduled from 6 to 12 months in advance.
- At this time you will be asked to provide some basic information, and your wedding is then penciled in on the master church calendar. This is in no way a commitment for your wedding here at Hyde Park until you meet with the pastor to discuss your wedding plans and a final deposit is made.
- Your call will be transferred to the pastor’s voicemail, who will then contact you to set up a meeting. The Pastor will discuss how we do weddings here at Hyde Park and answer any questions you may have.
- Once you have met with the pastor, and a final date is determined, your fee for reserving the church is due and payable. Check her for fee schedule
- The pastor will schedule you to begin your counseling sessions.
- An appointment will then be set up to discuss the ceremony with our Wedding Coordinator, Pam Tucker. If you have further questions, please email us or call 253-0069, extension 21.