New Here? Welcome!
Welcome to Hyde Park Presbyterian Church!
In-person, worship service is held at 10:00 am on Sunday Morning.
Sunday Morning services are available as a Live Stream for you to tune in at 10:00 am from your home. Sermons are recorded and also available via the Services tab any time. Small Groups and classes both online and in person are available Tuesday – Thursday evenings throughout the week and starting on September 12th on Sunday’s after worship at 11:00 am.
We’ve made changes so arrivals are as fast and touch-free as possible. Download the Free Church Center App to your phone. Search for Hyde Park Pres and create your personal account.
When you arrive, check in, then show the bar code to the Greeter and your name tags will be printed out. However, you are welcome to join us without that procedure.
- Children are welcome and encouraged to be a part of our Sunday morning service however we do have a nursery available for children ages 0-3 from 9:30 – Noon. Worship packets (crayons and coloring sheets) are available when you come in and we will keep them there for you marked with the child’s name for you to grab each week.
- Envelopes for offerings and prayer cards are found in the narthex, along with boxes where they may be deposited.
- There will be no paper copies of hymns or scriptures; they will be projected on the screen.
- Come early at 9:30 before the 10:00 am service for Coffee, Talk & Prayer in the Hospitality Hallway.
- Sunday School Classes for Children and Adults are offered at 11:00 am after the worship service. Check out the small groups page for current classes.
We ask that you not attend worship if you are not feeling healthy, are immunocompromized, or are uncomfortable worshiping with others.
For questions, please email the church office: firstname.lastname@example.org