New Here? Welcome!
Welcome to Hyde Park Presbyterian Church!
In-person, 30-minute Worship services begins Sunday, September 13 at 5:45 pm.
Want to join in-person worship? Take a look at this video:
We’ve made changes so arrivals are as fast and touch-free as possible. Download the free Church Center App to your phone. Search for Hyde Park Pres and create your personal account.
When you arrive, check in, then show the bar code to the Greeter and your name tags will be printed out. However, you are welcome to join us without that procedure.
- Please wear a mask when you enter from the Swann Avenue entrance.
- Hand sanitizer is placed in the entrance; please use it as you enter.
- Choose a seat from the open pews.
- Families may sit together but unrelated groups are asked to maintain social distancing.
- Children are welcome to the services since the nursery and children’s classes are not operating. Worship packets (crayons and coloring sheets) marked with the child’s name are available at the door.
- Envelopes for offerings and prayer cards are found in the narthex, along with boxes where they may be deposited.
- There will be no paper copies of hymns or scriptures; they will be projected on the screen.
- Restrooms in the Orleans hall may be used if needed.
- Communion will not be served during this time.
- Please exit via the Swann Avenue doors.
We ask that you not attend worship if you are not feeling healthy, are immunocompromized, or are uncomfortable worshipping with others.
For questions, please email the church office–email@example.com