New Here? Welcome!
Welcome to Hyde Park Presbyterian Church!
In-person, worship service in 2021 will be held at 10:00 am on Sunday Morning.
Sunday Morning services will also be available as a Live Stream for you to tune in at 10:00 am from your home. Sermons are recorded and also available via the sermons tab any time. Kid’s Church and Morning Jam will continue to be offered online only while the nursery remains closed on Sundays. Small Groups and classes both online and in person are available Tuesday – Thursday evenings throughout the week.
We’ve made changes so arrivals are as fast and touch-free as possible. Download the free Church Center App to your phone. Search for Hyde Park Pres and create your personal account.
When you arrive, check in, then show the bar code to the Greeter and your name tags will be printed out. However, you are welcome to join us without that procedure.
- Please wear a mask when you enter from the Swann Avenue entrance.
- Hand sanitizer is placed in the entrance; please use it as you enter.
- Choose a seat from the open pews.
- Families may sit together but unrelated groups are asked to maintain social distancing.
- Children are welcome to the services since the nursery and children’s classes are not operating. Worship packets (crayons and coloring sheets) marked with the child’s name are available at the door.
- Envelopes for offerings and prayer cards are found in the narthex, along with boxes where they may be deposited.
- There will be no paper copies of hymns or scriptures; they will be projected on the screen.
- Restrooms in the Orleans hall may be used if needed.
- Please exit via the Swann Avenue doors.
We ask that you not attend worship if you are not feeling healthy, are immunocompromized, or are uncomfortable worshiping with others.
For questions, please email the church office–firstname.lastname@example.org