Welcome Back to Sunday Morning Worship!
In-person worship services every Sunday morning at 10:00 am.
We have moved our in person Sunday evening worship service to Sunday mornings! In addition, Virtual Worship Services, Kid’s Church and Morning Jam continue to be offered Online (nursery closed) and virtual CONNECT Sunday School Adult Classes have moved to Wednesday evenings. All small groups will continue to be offered via ZOOM.
We’ve made changes so arrivals are as fast and touch-free as possible. Download the free Church Center App to your phone. Here are links to the app stores Apple or for an Android phone. After installation, search for Hyde Park Pres and create your personal account.
On arrival: Check in, then show the bar code to the Greeter and your name tags will be printed out. Of course, we are always happy to welcome you without the above procedure.
- Please wear a mask when you enter from the Swann Avenue entrance (Sanctuary front doors).
- Hand sanitizer is placed in the entrance; please use it as you enter.
- Choose a seat from the open pews.
- Families may sit together but unrelated groups are asked to maintain social distancing.
- Children are welcome to the services, the nursery and children’s classes are not operating. Individual Worship packets (crayons and coloring sheets) marked with the child’s name are available at the door.
- Envelopes for offerings and prayer cards are found in the narthex. Place them in the boxes there.
- There will be no paper copies of hymns or scriptures; they will be projected on the screen.
- Restrooms in the Orleans hall may be used if needed.
- Please exit via the Swann Avenue doors.
We ask that you not attend worship if you are not feeling healthy, are immunocompromised, or are uncomfortable worshiping with others.
For questions, please email the church office–firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not attending in person don’t worry you can continue to view the virtual worship services online at hydeparkpres.com or join us via livestream!
For questions, email email@example.com